Ánanda Márga Gurukula is engaged in creating an international network of Neohumanist schools and institutes to hasten the advent of a society in which there is love, peace, understanding, inspiration, justice and health for all beings.
Ánanda Márga Gurukula is also supporting the building of a global network of eco-communities in over 120 countries. These projects range from 5 acres to 1000 acres.
At its headquarters at Ánanda Nagar, West Bengal, India, Ánanda Márga Gurukula is also engaged in building an educational township on a 525 square kilometre campus to bring about transformation of individuals and the society at large.
The Sanskrit motto of Ánanda Márga Gurukula is “sá vidyá yá vimuktaye” meaning, “knowledge is that which liberates”.
- To serve humanity with Neohumanist spirit and to acquire knowledge for that purpose.
- To establish and maintain Neohumanist schools and academic institutions around the world as well as a cyber-university.
- To serve as the board of education for Neohumanist Education schools and projects around the world, providing academic guidance, support and training.
- To provide a sound and conducive environment for students for their physical, social, intellectual, creative and spiritual wellbeing.
- To promote ethical values in individuals and implement these values in the management of projects, schools and institutions.
- To initiate teacher education programs to improve and upgrade the quality of education on all academic levels.
- To establish a strong base in Ánanda Nagar and around the world in order to carry on the legacy of its founder for the benefit of future generations.
- To promote Tantra, Neohumanism and Prout (Progressive Utilization Theory) as the foundation for building a universal society.
- To initiate intellectual dialogue and research for the all-around renaissance of society.
- To facilitate the placement of volunteers across cultures to help build meaningful relationships and to suppport community and social change projects.
- To support community projects and the building of a global eco-communities network (Master Units).
- To encourage the development of micro-enterprises for sustainability of social service projects (community projects).