- Issue 29 – Nov 2009 contents
- On Ethical Dilemmas
- Ananda Marga Gurukula Affiliated Initiatives
- Ananda Marga College, Anandanagar, India
- Ananda Marga Polytechnic
- Abha Seva Sadan Multitherapy Health Center
- Yoga Educators Conference
- 5 Years Celebration of “My First Book”, National Contest in Croatia
- Pazi Mine!
- Prama Institute
- Yoga Academy, Singapore
- Natural Hospital Fountain of Life (Luontaissairaala Elamanlahde)
- The Prout Research Institute of Venezuela
- Prout College
- Prout College: Education for Liberation
- Interculturality and Sustainability
- Centro Madre in Barlovento, Venezuela
- Pedagogy for Sustainable Development
- Neohumanist Education Seminar Accra, Ghana
- Teacher Training in Haiti
- Teachers Training in India
- What is the Foundational Layer of NHE?
- NHE Child Development
- Child Centres, Myanmar
- Creating the S.E.L.F Program
- A STUVOL programme
- Manila Sector
- Georgetown Sector
- Centru Tbexbi (Sunrise Centre), Malta
Ananda Marga Gurukula Affiliated Initiatives
Ananda Marga Gurukula (AMGK) envisions an international network of higher institutions spread over all continents, under the aegis of Ananda Marga Gurukula University System (AMGUS). The founder, Shrii Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar, also laid the foundations of service-oriented sustainable communities (popularly known as Master Units), which could serve as the logistical building blocks for a global university system.
The Global Neohumanist University System, in the form of AMGUS, can be considered as a world-wide federation of universities or specialized academies built on the principles of neohumanism, as enunciated by Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar. Woven into the academic programs of all AMGUS universities and academies will be the neohumanist charter of universality, upliftment of underserved communities, human and animal rights, spiritual development and sustainable lifestyle.
Thus, the primary vision of AMGUS is to contribute to the development of an enlightened neohumanist society. The headquarter campus of Ananda Marga at Anandanagar is where it all began. Therein was conceived the humble beginning of a neohumanist society — a kaleidoscope into the future, involving a partnership in education for liberation and self-reliant community development. It is here that AMGUS hopes to develop a comprehensive university (housing all the faculties), in the decades to come.
Currently we have a few colleges and a number of Centers of Neohumanist Studies in various parts of the world. In addition, AMGK is developing faculties for various departments (education, yoga and intuitional sciences, agriculture/horticulture, economics, holistic medical system and healthcare, psychology, fine arts, etc.), that are offering various academic programs in varying locales.
Following are reports from some of our existing centers and affiliated institutions.