- Issue 29 – Nov 2009 contents
- On Ethical Dilemmas
- Ananda Marga Gurukula Affiliated Initiatives
- Ananda Marga College, Anandanagar, India
- Ananda Marga Polytechnic
- Abha Seva Sadan Multitherapy Health Center
- Yoga Educators Conference
- 5 Years Celebration of “My First Book”, National Contest in Croatia
- Pazi Mine!
- Prama Institute
- Yoga Academy, Singapore
- Natural Hospital Fountain of Life (Luontaissairaala Elamanlahde)
- The Prout Research Institute of Venezuela
- Prout College
- Prout College: Education for Liberation
- Interculturality and Sustainability
- Centro Madre in Barlovento, Venezuela
- Pedagogy for Sustainable Development
- Neohumanist Education Seminar Accra, Ghana
- Teacher Training in Haiti
- Teachers Training in India
- What is the Foundational Layer of NHE?
- NHE Child Development
- Child Centres, Myanmar
- Creating the S.E.L.F Program
- A STUVOL programme
- Manila Sector
- Georgetown Sector
- Centru Tbexbi (Sunrise Centre), Malta
AMSAI Ananda Kuranga, Maharlika
This year on July 1st AMSAI Ananda Kuranga opened with 24 children, The children are aged from 3 to 6 years. The school is being managed by the sectorial rector A’carya’ Bodhaprajinananda A’vt. The school building was constructed by Padma and her husband Pranesh from the USA. They also provided some of the school materials such as tables and chairs. Gayatri from Manila donated office and school teaching materials.
The purpose of opening this school is to provide community service to the people around the Master Unit. Most of the people in the village near the Master Unit are living bellow the poverty line, so this school is a great help to their children.