- Contents issue 32 – May 2011
- Neohumanist Consciousness is the Next Evolutionary Step
- Roots of Societal Transformation
- Civilian Democratic Political-Economic System, for Liberated Countries and Countries with all systems of Government
- On the Moral Foundation of Society
- NHE Conference in Jarsuguda, Orissa
- NHE Teacher Training Zonnelicht School, Den Bosch, Netherlands
- NHE Teacher Training
- NHE Workshop Neohumanist Education and a Resilient Society
- Holistic Self-Development for Teachers
- And then there was chanting….
- The Role of Competition and Culture in our Education Systems
- Ten Teaching Strategies for Transformation
- Thoughts on Testing
- Circle of Love: An Instrument to Help Childhood Development
- Ananda Marga Primary School Hetauda, Nepal
- AMSAI Activities Cirebon, Indonesia
- Arts at Lotus Children’s Centre
- Bluebird House
- RAWAFest: Fair for Neohumanist Living
- 5th AMAYE Yoga Educators Conference
- Global News
5th AMAYE Yoga Educators Conference
29th June to 3rd July 2011
This year’s conference will be held at the beautiful Landih Ashram on the magical island of Bali, Indonesia. Landih Ashram is located in the mountain area of Kintamani in the northern part of Bali about 2 hours by car from Denpasar International Airport. http://www.landihashram.com/
Kintamani is often cited as the top tourist spot in Bali for its promise of fresh mountain air and lush green surroundings. The fog will descend and blanket the entire area of Kintamani which may bring the temperature down to a cool 20 degrees Celsius. The nights may be even colder. Many tourists summit the volcano overnight in order to catch the breathtaking panorama of sunrise.
The Conference will feature experienced practitioners who will share their knowledge and understanding on Yoga & Natural Therapy, Anatomy of Asanas, Tantra Philosophy, and many inspiring topics.
Ac Dharmadevananda Avt
Dada is today the founder of the AM Wellness Centre in Cebu, Philippines. His workshop will be revolving around the practical aspects of Naturopathy such as the hows and whys of mud-pack, steam- bath, enemas, etc. Dada’s talks are known for being highly educative and entertaining.
Kaomudii Yip (Malaysia)
Kaomudii is an experienced physiotherapist educated in New Zealand. Her 16 years working experience from hospitals as well as private practices in both NZ and Malaysia along with many years of personal yoga practice make her a very sought after trainer. A must for all yoga teachers.
Ac. Shankarsanananda Avt
Dada is the founder of the Ananda Marga Yoga Academy in Singapore. His workshop will focus on basic principles of Yoga and Natural therapy related to the seven Dhatus and Sadhana (yoga practices)
Trond Overland (Norway)
Prabhaka, from Norway, has many years experience as a psychologist and yoga teacher. His talk will highlight Ananda Marga spiritual practices and lifestyle in light of modern scientific knowledge. He has written and translated several books on yoga and meditation.
The Resort has a maximum capacity of 120 persons so availability will be on a ‘first-come first-serve’ basis.
Given this space constraint, all must pre-register to reserve a place.
For more information and to register, please visit: http://yec.rsvp2000.com/
You may also direct any questions to Dada Shankarsana’nanda at shankarsananandagmail.com