- Contents issue 32 – May 2011
- Neohumanist Consciousness is the Next Evolutionary Step
- Roots of Societal Transformation
- Civilian Democratic Political-Economic System, for Liberated Countries and Countries with all systems of Government
- On the Moral Foundation of Society
- NHE Conference in Jarsuguda, Orissa
- NHE Teacher Training Zonnelicht School, Den Bosch, Netherlands
- NHE Teacher Training
- NHE Workshop Neohumanist Education and a Resilient Society
- Holistic Self-Development for Teachers
- And then there was chanting….
- The Role of Competition and Culture in our Education Systems
- Ten Teaching Strategies for Transformation
- Thoughts on Testing
- Circle of Love: An Instrument to Help Childhood Development
- Ananda Marga Primary School Hetauda, Nepal
- AMSAI Activities Cirebon, Indonesia
- Arts at Lotus Children’s Centre
- Bluebird House
- RAWAFest: Fair for Neohumanist Living
- 5th AMAYE Yoga Educators Conference
- Global News
NHE Teacher Training
A NHE Teacher’s Training was held from April 3-9th for the teachers of the Ananda Marga schools in Nepal. The training was held at the AMURT Academy in Itehari for the first time. Nineteen teachers attended from the following Ananda Marga schools:
* AMURT Academy Itehari – managed by Tara Kafle as the director and Nis’tha as the Vice Principal. It has 225 students from Nursery to 5th grade and 13 teachers.
* Ananda Marga Primary School – located in A’nanda Kaustubha’ Master unit. The principal of the school is Didi Ananda Hitavrata. The school has 300 students and there is also a children’s home associated with the school.
* Ananda Marga Primary School in Hitoda – The principal, Didi Ananda Radhika, attended the program. The school has 100 students.
* Ananda Marga Primary School, Sarlahi – The principal, Prabhat Kumar attended the program.