Global Association of Neohumanist Educators
The Global Association of Neohumanist Educators (GANE) is a membership association for the professional development of Neohumanist educators worldwide for the purpose of strengthening the Neohumanist Education (NHE) global network of schools and teachers (pre-k – university level) and for coordinating and promoting Neohumanist Education on the regional and international level.
- To provide platforms for dialog and exchange amongst Neohumanist practitioners around the globe
- To provide a directory of individuals and NHE institutions
- To publish books, magazines, papers, articles, newsletters etc.
- To organize higher educational courses, trainings and ongoing professional development courses for adults
- To organize resources / libraries
- To initiate and develop projects to demonstrate the practical implementation of the NHE system of education and to promote the results of these
- To officially represent Neohumanist Education teachers
- To realize complex or interdisciplinary collaborations with those active in the field of education
- To organize or participate in events for interacting with different members and specialists in the field
- To represent NHE in a variety of educational bodies and networks
- To develop lobby and advocacy campaigns to harmonize the principles of NHE with public policies
All Neohumanist Education related projects, schools and educators are invited to join. Please visit: www.gane-educators.org