- Contents issue 30 – May 2010
- ANANDA MARGA GURUKULA GLOBAL LIAISON OFFICE ONGOING PROGRAMMES, UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Fourth Annual Yoga Educators Conference
- Neohumanism: Practice of Love for All Creation
- What is Neohumanism?
- Neohumanist Leadership Training Seminar
- Integral Therapy Centre for Healing, Health and Change
- Microvita Seminar
- Theater Seminar
- Prama Institute at Ananda Girisuta Master Unit
- Master Unit Ananda Vasundhara, Brasília, Brazil
- Neohumanism in Action
- Ananda Marga Yoga Academy in Singapore
- Yoga Educators Conference in Malaysia
- Bipolarity and Its Consequences for Evolution
- Interconnection Teachers Training
- How to Foster a Spiritual Atmosphere in your group of 4 to 12 year olds
- Theatre in Education (TIE)
- Volunteering at an After School Club, Egypt
- The Progressive School of Long Island Celebrates its 25th Anniversary
- Awakening the Joy of Reading Among Village Children in Barlovento, Venezuela
- Children’s Artwork
- New School and Spiritual Centre in Lebanon
- NHE Yoga for Children Teachers Training
- Delhi Sector
- Nairobi Sector
- Hong Kong Sector
- Manila Sector
Neohumanism: Practice of Love for All Creation
Neohumanist Education Conference of Sharing and Learning
At Ananda Samvrddhi, Jharsuguda, Orissa, India
November 6-10, 2010
Along with the occasion of Dipavali we invite you all from far and near to celebrate with us the victory of light over darkness and to brighten the lamp of knowledge in our minds to improve our educational services in our schools.
We welcome you at our Ananda Samvrddhi Community Center (Master Unit), which has new spacious and convenient accommodations, with a lake for swimming, a river and lush green fields and open space around us.
These five days will be a sharing and exchange on NHE practices and educational material. It will be structured in an Open Space programme with presentations by different schools and projects in the evenings.
Schools in Delhi sector kindly register and indicate your participation with your teachers and meritorious students. Educators and teachers are welcome to bring their experience, educational material and expertise to share. Please contact the organizers to indicate your participation.
Overseas participants can conveniently take a domestic flight to Bhuvaneshvar and from there reach Jharsuguda by train.