- Issue 23 – Oct 2006 contents
- ONGOING PROGRAMMES, UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Harmony in Today’s World
- CNS Taiwan
- CNS Asheville
- CNS Sweden
- CNS Croatia
- CNS Boston
- Ananda Marga Association of Yoga Educators (AMAYE)
- THE EDUCATIONAL CHALLENGES OF CITIZENS FOR THE 21 ST CENTURY
- Global Citizen in a Global Era: a neohumanist perspective
- CNS Sweden
- AMGK Planning Meeting, Sweden
- AMGK Awards Diplomas
- The Blind Men and the ESD Elephant
- NHE Summit Report
- Plans and Programmes from the NHE Summit
- Philosophical Elements OF NHE
- What Makes an NHE School ?
- A Spiritual Education for the Child’s Personality Development
- How to Develop a Spiritual Atmosphere in the Classroom
- Yoga Dance Choreography
- Spontaneous Story Telling
- AMSAI School in Lusaka , Zambia
- Ananda Marga Primary School Hyderabad , India
- Centro Educativo Neo-Humanista P.R. Sarkar
- Student Volunteers in Croatia Part I
- Student Volunteers in Croatia Part II
- Arts and Yoga Albany , NY , USA
- Yoga Works in Hartford in Connecticut , USA
- Vistara Primary School – Australia
- Water Conference
- Hands-On Activities from the Water Sourcebook
- Kahira Sector
- Suva Sector
- Nairobi Sector
- Delhi Sector
- New York Sector
- Hong Kong Sector
- Manila Sector
- Berlin Sector
Ananda Marga Association of Yoga Educators (AMAYE)
New Association formed under the aegis of AMGK
The purpose of this association is to encourage academic exchanges among all educators engaged in the research and teaching of yoga theory and practice as elucidated by Shrii P. R. Sarkar. This association is established under the aegis of Kulapati of Ananda Marga Gurukula for educational purposes only and for networking among all other associations and individuals who also support research and education in Yoga, Tantra and Allied Sciences.
AMAYE membership is open to all health professionals, yoga researchers, yoga practitioners and yoga therapists, who share the primary aim of the association.
- Maintain a website for an on-line journal and sharing of resources and ideas related to the faculty of Yoga and Intuitional Science of Ananda Marga Gurukula.
- Organize workshops, research seminars, conferences and teachers training courses related to the subjects of Yoga, Tantra and Allied Sciences.
- Help coordinate various yoga therapy and yoga school initiatives around the world
- Enable professional recognition to Ananda Marga Yoga Teachers through an internal system of verification of adherence to AMGK Standards of Yoga Teaching.
|To Register with AMAYE please contact:HQ: CNS-Sweden, Gamla Skolan, Ydrefors, 59081 Gullringen, Sweden.
Singapore Office: Dada Shankarsananda, 21 Jalan Pokok Serunai, Singapore 468158
shankarsananandagmail.comWeb Pages under Construction – Stay Tuned