|on September 7th 1990 by Shrii P. R. Sarkar. A six day international meeting was held in Ydrefors, Sweden with 12 participants, to further the coordination of AMGK activities. The sun was shining while the snow all around provided a beautiful back drop. Some highlights of the meeting were:
- Vision statement was updated and a SWOT analysis was used as a basis for strategic planning.
- The Constitution and Bylaws of AMGK Inc. were reviewed and approved.
- A detailed discussion was held concerning the NHE movement which
- included the NHE Diploma Programme. The process of affiliating schools and certifying directors of NHE Schools was initiated. See more details below.
- New NHE Publications and Resources were chalked out. See details below.