- Issue 20 – May 2005 Contents
- CNS Around the World
- CNS, Sweden
- CNS Croatia
- CNS Karlovac, Croatia
- CNS Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- CNS South Tirol, Italy
- ONGOING PROGRAMMES, UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Ananda Marga Gurukula Meeting
- Neohumanist Education
- WHAT IS STUVOL ?
- Kulapati’s Tour
- Defying Bullets, the Haitian Way
- The Emerging Curriculum Sunrise Kindergarten
- Happy 28th Anniversary to the Iceland School Leikskólinn Sælukot – The Cottage of Bliss
- A Pair of Well-Matched Projects in Bangalore, India
- Monthly Themes at AMSAI Mindanao, Philippines
- NHE YES – Yoga Education in Schools
- ETC at Ananda Shiila, India
- Neohumanist Education Teacher Training Program
- Education Training Camp Bokaro, India
- The Neohumanist Way
- The Values Game
- The Four Classrooms, A Neohumanist Game
- Seven Life Principles
- Effective Communication and Counselling Skills
- Conscious Self-Development
- Suva Sector
- Berlin Sector
- Georgetown Sector
- Manila Sector
- Delhi Sector
- New York Sector
- Hong Kong Sector
- Nairobi Sector
- Kahira Sector
- NHE Materials For Sale from AMGK and Other Sources
The College of Neohumanist Studies in Sweden is a relatively new programme established in May, 2004. CNS plans to offer an equivalent of Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Yogic & Intuitional Science; and Neohumanist Education (NHE) & Allied Sciences. Students may register in either of the two currently running faculties: Faculty of Yoga and Intuitional Science or Faculty of Neohumanist Education. The Institute draws on a wider faculty base of Ananda Marga Gurukula worldwide and gets regular visits of researchers, scholars and speakers for short-term courses, workshops, lectures and seminars. CNS also has a collaborative relationship with the Commedia School, an international theatre school in Copenhagen. In addition CNS is hosting a Study Circle on “Social Ethics” with the sponsorship from ABF-an institution in Sweden which has been supporting public educational initiatives for over 90 years.
||In the past 6 months, CNS Sweden featured the following programmes:
“Myths of Free Trade” – a debate held November 2004
“Web Sites Management” – a workshop by Iishika.
“Conscious Self-Development” – a leadership seminar by Dada Lokeshananda , January 2005.
notes included in this issue.
“Communication and Counselling Skills” – an experiential four-day workshop led by Dr. Sid Jordan, March 2005.
notes included in this issue.Upcoming workshops include:
Yoga Education for Kids on June11-12th 2005 by Christian Franchasinii.
Story Telling Workshop on Aug. 13-14th by Ole Brekke.
Bio-Psychology Workshop September 19-26th by Dr. Richard Maxwell.
For further details please visit <www.cns-se.org>