- Issue 25 Nov 2007 contents
- ONGOING PROGRAMMES, UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- New Prabhat Samgiita Academy Opens in Ydrefors, Sweden
- Inauguration Speech
- CNS Sweden
- CNS Cairo
- CNS Cyprus
- CNS Croatia
- CNS Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- CNS Taiwan
- In other college news
- CNS Haiti
- Sustainable Development Studies
- Master Units and Cooperative Communities
- News in Sustainable Education from GAP – Global Action Plan
- Yoga Educators Conference
- NHE Conference Hosted by CNS Taiwan
- 2nd NHE Diploma Course Seminar
- The Ecology of Joy
- Sharing Astaunga Yoga with 3-5 Year Olds
- From the NERI Desk
- William Glasser’s Choice Theory and Reality Therapy
- NHE Preschool Caracas, Venezuela
- Centru Tbexbix
- Sunrise Preschool of WWD Melbourne, Australia
- Ananda Marga Nursery School Nakuru, Kenya
- AMSAI Sunrise General Santos, Philippines
- Georgetown Sector
- Berlin Sector
- Delhi Sector
- New York Sector
- Suva Sector
- Kahira Sector
- Hong Kong Sector
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Guarapiranga (south Sao Paulo)
With much work by Kamalesh and Mirabai the school in Guarapiranga (south Sao Paulo) has now taken over another pre-school which was going to close. The existing school has 68 children and the new school has 120 children. Two teacher training days have been held for the total of 30 staff of the two schools.
The Caracas Preschool received a donation of 5 computers, 2 printer, 1 TV and 1 DVD from the German Embassy, for a total value of US $7000.
A school for adults was started in Barranquilla with 25 students. Sada Vrata (food distribution) is being done regularly and 200 children have been benefited in each Sada Vrata.
In Didis master unit in Sapucai monthly sadabrata is organized. 50 children are benefited by this program. Yogurt, milk and pre-cooked food is being sold in the city market. The new school has 15 children.
Didi Ananda Sushiila organized an educational training camp with the participation of 25 teachers. The Capiata school now has 250 students which Didi is managing and she recently received a donation of school material for the children, school bags, pencils, pens and uniform,etc. from her friends.
The new Neohumanist School has got 20 students now and offers free education, meals and transportation.
They are planning to open another Neohumanist cultural center in the city called Florianopolis and the land is already purchased.